Some people dream of success. We make it happen.
Our testing center provides a service to proctor exams from other colleges and universities. To have a test proctored, the exam from the originating institution must be directed to:
Bay Area Testing Center
10 Rollins Road, Suite121, Millbrae, CA 94030
Email Contact@BATesting.com on inquiries on:
- initiate the proctor approval or certification process
- request special testing accommodations
- reserve a testing workstation
- schedule/ confirm testing appointment(s)
- request further information
Please include the following information:
- proposed date/time of your testing appointment
- testing window/ exam due date
- name of school/ agency
- course/ exam name (ie: BIO 101 Midterm)
- exam type (ie: paper/pencil or computer-based)
- time allowed/ limit
- professor/ agency name and contact information
Please allow at least 3 business days for paperwork processing prior to the needed test date.
Steps to Get Started
1. Notify the originating college/university that you have chosen BAY AREA TESTING CENTER to proctor your upcoming exam(s).
2. Request for the exam(s) to be sent from the originating college or university to the us.
3. .Send us an email to REQUEST your proposed testing appointment's date/time, your school/course information, exam duration, and any required proctor approval forms or certifications for us to complete and submit on your behalf.
4. To SCHEDULE a testing appointment, remit your first proctoring hour deposit through an online invoice from the office.
5. When the proctoring deposit, exam, and proctoring instructions are received, a CONFIRMATION email will be sent to you.
We will then look forward to seeing you on your
TEST DATE with a valid photo identification.
Proctoring services are arranged by appointments only. We do not accept walk-ins.
2019 Regular Testing Schedule:
Fridays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (selected Fridays)
Saturdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sundays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
all others By Special Arrangements only
There is a minimum prepaid non-refundable deposit per exam: one (1) hour for regular scheduled appointments/ 1.5 hour for special arrangements . Deposits will apply to the first or first 1.5 hour of the proctoring session. Any remaining balances are to be made at the completion of the exam.
Any cancellation after full processing of the proctor approval, scheduling, exam delivery, and/or testing appointment confirmation will forfeit the deposit.*
At least 72-hours advance notice must be given since the testing appointment and workstation are reserved. Rescheduling less than 72 hours or “no-show” will prompt a forfeiture of the deposit.*
*may require a mandatory full prepayment to schedule any future appointments.
“I used Bay Area Testing Center's proctoring services for an online degree program. The staff was always very friendly, accommodating, and flexible with my last minute test changes. This kept my stress levels low during stressful test taking times. Overall, after taking 20 plus exams with them, I had a great experience. Testing fees are low too, especially compared to other proctoring services and libraries on the peninsula.”
-- Andie A. San Bruno